The medical providers and staff of Brushy Creek Family Physicians are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (512) 218-8696 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.
Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have. We hope you find the library informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
Comprehensive Health and Medical Information Sites
- Mayo Clinic (main site)
- Mayo Clinic - Breast Cancer
- Healthfinder - US Department of Health and Human Services
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- The American Cancer Society
- The American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American College of Physicians
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Web MD (main site)
- Web MD - Breast Cancer